At ACS/Uni-Fab™, we assemble components to exacting standards in a controlled environment and deliver products to you, ready to install.
Our Pre-Fabricated Device Assembly solutions are truly a “job-in-a-box” allowing us to custom design, build and package to meet your project needs, so you can get the job done right while saving time and money.
The ACS/Uni-Fab™ Pre-Fabricated Device Assemblies provides a custom electrical raceway solution for rapid installation of electrical receptacles, light switches, GFCI’s and assemblies for ceiling and wall fixtures. Our Pre-Fab Assemblies are ideal for hotels, condominiums, student housing, healthcare spaces, and retail applications. The ACS/Uni-Fab™ Device Assembly Solutions range from the simple Basic Assembly products to Fully Engineered Systems.
- Basic Assembly – bracket with ground pigtail assembled
- Assembly Required – devices are installed, pre-wired, taped and fitted with quick connect feature
- Cable Ready – assembly required device with the assembly terminated outside the box, eliminating the need to remove the mudring
- Typical Assembly – devices are installed, pre-wired, taped and fitted with quick connect feature as well as specified length of cable
- Fully Engineered System – provide our engineers with layout and specifications and we will provide all the needed materials as a job-in-a-box solution
Let ACS/Uni-Fab™ handle the complexities of materials management to suit your project needs. We work with you to plan your project from design through installation. We provide you with the right pre-assembled components packaged by room to eliminate running around to get needed materials.
Our fully engineered solution saves time and money by eliminating the need to cut branch circuit cabling and having to wait on the right components. The ACS/Uni-Fab™ team of designers and engineers will optimize your total project time to assure you get what you want exactly when you want it. Just give us your project schedule and let our “job-in-a-box” solution assist your team with their next project.