Load centers are pre-wired from the circuit breaker out for branch wiring. Homeruns for each circuit are pre-cut to length and terminated in the panel. Conductors are also labeled with circuit numbers for easy identification during installation. All cables come neatly coiled and zip-tied to the optional panel bracket.
Features & Benefits
- Available in metallic or non-metallic cable
- cables pre-cut to length with circuit ID
- Built and labeled to project specifications and panel schedule
- Optional panel bracket sets panel flush with 5/8″ sheet rock
- Manufactured in a controlled factory environment
- UL Listed wiring assemblies (UL File No. 96572)